Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Rejections Hurt!

I have been trying for weeks to secure a trailer sponsorship!  One day last week, as a follow up, I called a trailer company asking if they had received my request for a sponsorship and was met with my first real world awakening.  I have had one very negative rejection.  As for the other company that I am trying to contact, I have not had an acknowledgement as to if they even received the sponsor request email.  (big huff)  Oh well, waiting is just part of the process.  I guess that I just have to forgive the first rejection, move forward and hope that I get an answer from the other trailer company soon.  Sorry about that, I just HAD to vent.  I'm better now.  I think.


On a much happier note, I have received two cash Donations!  I am not going to say who gave or how much, but it makes me excited!  Please help everyone, because every penny counts and I just might have to purchase the trailer with the donation money.

I am still working on my baking.  I have baked a LOT.  In the last two weeks, I have made: Birthday Brownies, Dinner Rolls, Gluten and Dairy Free Angel Food Cake, and Banana Bread.  Fun!  Our neighbors returned home after a VERY long summer vacation, so I made them (welcome home) cookies.  They are super sweet.  They left almost right after we moved into our new home, so I am excited to finally get to know them.  Love you all!

Molly :)


Banana Bread
Me, Kneading Rolls

Glory Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment