Happy Tuesday to you all, Molly's Mom here. So, I am posing a thoughtful question for anyone who'd like to weigh in.
Charlie (Molly's younger brother) has always had an interest in having his own Diner, like the Luke's Diner in the Gilmore Girls TV Series. He comes to me one day asking me what I thought about him attending Culinary College as well and living with Molly in her Tiny House as her roommate. At first my gut reaction is "That's Fantastic, then I won't need to worry about Molly living alone in a far away land".
As we tell my Husband, he almost has the same reaction, almost... He then asks me if it would be like two feral cats trapped in a box??? This poses a challenge for sure, but I believe they could live together in 192 sq. ft. for two years. Molly is completely on board with the idea and at least she is still in the early stages of building her tiny house, so there is time to plan ahead for a permanent sleeping area for him. It will mean putting a loft over the bathroom and definitely raising the roof line to the maximum height.
If this Plan of theirs sticks, we will putting both of our children through The Culinary Institute of America. I think I'm okay with that!
Mindy

No comments:
Post a Comment