Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Her She is, Let's get this Party Started!!!



Yes, She is here and I have her in my very own back yard!  It's time to get dirty and get to work.  First order of business, replace the single questionable axle for 2 heavy duty axles that can handle a little bit of weight and can travel long distance. I'll need to find a Sponsor to Donate and install the axles, for this is not a task that I am comfortable learning how to do.

When we arrived to pick up the trailer, it did not have any brake lights, oops.  Luckily, the work crew found a couple old lights and wiring and hooked us up.  After we were hitched up, we hit the road.  Very carefully though, my dad did not want to heat up the tires or blow one, they even gave us an extra tire just in case.  My dad drove 45-50 mph all the way home.  

It's not super pretty, but it has loads of potential!

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment